Associate dispatch-2Permanent Primary Location: LACHINE, Quebec - Canada Job ID R22010675 Date posted 05/17/2022 Zip Code H8T 3T2
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Job Description:Job Summary
This position supports advanced administrative tasks in a fast-paced office and warehouse environment. He/She possesses advanced office support knowledge, strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, and time management skills. This position is proficient using various word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications. If this sounds like your ideal opportunity, we want to hear from you!
- Prepares complex reports/presentations.
- Completes analysis using various software packages and databases.
- Works in a lead capacity, providing instruction and guidance to lesser experienced employees.
- Provides administrative support for high level management.
- Performs advanced, diversified confidential administrative duties.
- Determines methods and procedures for completing complex tasks.
- Provides advanced office support knowledge and skills.
- Prepares and/or coordinates information for internal and external contacts.
- Performs various ad hoc tasks.
- High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent
- 3+ years' office/warehouse support experience
- Strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
- Accurate and rapid data entry
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.