Brokerage Specialist - BilingualPermanent Primary Location: LACHINE, Quebec - Canada Job ID R22013366 Date posted 06/03/2022 Zip Code H8T 3T2
Primary Job Posting Location:Lachine, Quebec Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position supports managers by executing various tasks. He/she monitors processes for quality and compliance with customs regulations and internal audit requirements. This position provides customer care by ensuring the timely disposition of freight and paperwork along with assisting in problem resolution by doing researches and/or using their expertise in the field. He/she generates reports to identify trends, processes improvements, issued, and satisfaction levels.
- Fluently bilingual - French and English
- WFH (Working from home) is an option.
- 08:00 – 16:30 Monday – Friday
- Ability to go to office if required – Lachine, Quebec
- Experience performing finance debts – credits - adjustments
- CBSA (Canadian Border Services Agency) knowledge CARM
- CCS (Certified Customs Specialist) designation an asset
- Business degree or similar (preferred)
- Experience with Excel – pivot tables intermediate or above level
Starting salary from $51 750/annual (compensation will be set depending of experience/education/skills
UPS Supply Chain Solutions offers a competitive total compensation package including:
• Retirement savings plan
• UPS Stock Purchase Plan
• Reimbursement of your tuition fees
• Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
• 5 discretionary days per year + annual vacation + floater days
• Variety of discounts at certain suppliers for our employees, you are eligible as soon as you are hired.
• Development and career progression opportunities across multiple UPS SCS business units and geographies.
Competitive benefits coverage and even some premiums paid entirely by the employer which includes:
• Variety of specialists: Osteopath, Naturopath, Masseur, Acupuncturist, Speech therapist, Dietitian, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Psychologist, Social worker, etc.
• Emergency travel assistance for you and your family
• Medical services and supplies such as ambulance, hearing aids, orthopedic shoes, etc.
• Vision care, including eye exam, glasses or contact lenses
• Life insurance for you and your family
• Dental services including orthodontics
• Short and long term disability program
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.