Business Development RepresentativePermanent Primary Location: LACHINE, Quebec - Canada Job ID R22010756 Date posted 05/05/2022 Zip Code H8T 3T2
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This dynamic business development position is responsible for growing UPS Small Package business within the small customer segment. We offer flexible work location arrangements, a competitive salary plus commission pay structure to recognize and reward strong growth performance.
Primary responsibilities include prospecting for new customers while working with existing clients to retain and grow revenue within an assigned book of business. The successful candidate has exceptional relationship building and communication skills to effectively assess customer needs and present appropriate solutions to support both revenue growth and retention of existing business.
As a trusted advisor, our Business Development Representatives assist customers in navigating the ever-changing world of logistics. The selected applicant researches the competitive environment and uses product knowledge to generate creative and unique solutions to meet customer needs and business objectives.
- Prospecting for new clients to expand market share in the small customer segment
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries timely and effectively
- Develop strong relationships with existing customers to support growth and ensure a positive customer experience with every interaction
- Creates and positions compelling value proposals to potential and existing customers
- Participate in weekly team meetings and training sessions
- Bilingual English and French required
- Prior business development experience, specifically in the B2B segment
- Confident with strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience using Salesforce and MS Office, preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent, preferred
- Comprehensive training provided
- Team support environment with assigned coach and mentor
- A strong culture of promotion from within will support future personal and professional development
- Work Location: Remote
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.