Data Entry AdministratorPermanent Primary Location: LACHINE, Quebec - Canada Job ID R22020202 Date posted 08/24/2022 Zip Code H8T 3T2
Primary Job Posting Location:Lachine, Quebec Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
UPS Supply Chain Solutions is growing!
Join our team today!
This position is full time 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8AM to 4.30PM or 8.30AM to 5PM.
After 90 days the UPS benefits is accessible for new employees.
Work Location: 1221, 32nd avenue, Lachine, Quebec.
- Assist in clerical tasks: information gathering, documentation, photocopying, faxing, splitting, etc.
- Performs data entry/scanning.
- Answers phone calls from partners and other offices.
- Intermediate Skills Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong typing skills (min. 25 words per minute)
- Ability to read spreadsheets, sort, filter and extract information in Excel format.
- Bilingual Intermediate level in both language French and English
UPS Supply Chain Solutions offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Retirement Saving Plan
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- 5+2 discretionary days per year + annual vacation days
- Variety of store discounts for our Upsers.
- Career development and progression opportunities across multiple business units and geographies
- Competitive Benefits coverage and premium paid partially by the employer which include:
- Life Insurance for you and your family
- Variety of specialists : Osteopath, Naturopath, Masseur, Acupuncturist, SpeechTherapist, Dietician, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Psychologist, Social Worker, etc.
- Emergency Travel Assistance for you and your family
- Medical services and supplies such as ambulance, hearing aids, orthopedic shoes, etc.
- Vision care including eyes exam, glasses or contacts
- Dental Services including orthodontics services
- Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.