District Account ExecutivePermanent Primary Location: LACHINE, Quebec - Canada Job ID R22014847 Date posted 06/17/2022 Zip Code H8T 3T2
Primary Job Posting Location:Lachine, Quebec Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Full Time Position – Montreal, Quebec or surrounding areas
Business Development - Customer Facing
This position develops and manages a portfolio of assigned accounts within a specific geographical area
- Searches and develops potential clients to meet quarterly and yearly sales plans
- Establishes contact with new and active customers to engage in business meetings to overcome barriers, determine areas of concern and identify growth forecasts
- Analyzes customer needs, prepares solutions, pricing and presents UPS Global Freight Forwarding services for customer acceptance and business commitments
- Focuses on retaining revenues, relationship management and penetrating new and active growth opportunities
- Completes maintenance, problem resolution and sales management of client portfolio
- Monitors sales through the drafting and updating of reports and internal systems
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent
- Own and operate a vehicle for their role (Mileage allowance provided)
- Periodically willing to travel for short periods
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Based in the Montreal or surrounding areas
- Bilingual (French and English)
UPS Supply Chain Solutions offers a competitive compensation package including:
Starting salary $59 544/annually negociable depending of candidate experience/education, commissions between $5, 000 to $30, 000/quarter depending on sales performance results)
Defined Contribution Pension Plan, Retirement Saving Plan
Stock Purchase Plan
Education Assistance Program
Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
5 discretionary days per year + vacation + floater days available
Variety of store discounts for our Upsers.
Career development and progression opportunities across multiple business units and geographies
Competitive Benefits coverage and premium paid by the employer which including:
Life Insurance for you and your family
Variety of specialists :Osteopath, Naturopath, Masseur, Acupuncturist, Speech Therapist, Dietician, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Psychologist, Social Worker, etc.
Emergency Travel Assistance
Medical services and supplies such as ambulance, hearing aids, private nurse, orthopedic shoes, etc.
Vision care including eyes exam, glasses or contacts
Dental including orthodontics services
Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.