HR Recruiter (Contract)Temporary Primary Location: LACHINE, Quebec - Canada Job ID R20003467 Date posted 10/20/2020 Zip Code H8T 3T2
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
- Monday to Friday (Flexibility required throughout the year regarding shift time to accommodate recruitment needs & events as necessary)
- Weekend and night work will be required as necessary during peak hiring months from October to December
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for candidate flow generation throughout the contract term for full-time and part-time positions as per the requirements provided.
- Conduct Exit Interviews
- Directly responsible for the recruitment of part-time contract driver helpers during the last quarter of the year October to December
- Directly responsible for candidate flow generation throughout the year for the part-time driver helper position in preparation for peak recruitment season October to December
- Assist with driver helper recruitment & driver helper uniform collection
- Book and participate in off-site job fairs and off-site recruiting events once a month to increase diversity hiring initiatives along with initiating and maintaining external recruitment contacts
- Assist and support other HR Specialist/Reps within the HR Dept. with their recruitment needs as necessary
- Conduct 1st interviews for entry level and professional positions on a daily basis along with facilitating HR orientation onboarding sessions as necessary
- Miscellaneous HR tasks & responsibilities as directed by H.R Supervisor(s) to support the Human Resources/Employment function
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong planning organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Word Typing Excel & Internet Research Skills)
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to multitask handle pressure and meet high recruitment goals
- Completed post-secondary education in Business/Human Resources Management
Preferred Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Preference will be given to candidates who hold both a minimum of 2-3 years of recruitment experience and completed post-secondary Human Resources education
- A completed University Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration/Management from a recognized educational institution
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.