IE Specialist - Hub OperationsPermanent Primary Location: LACHINE, Quebec - Canada Job ID R22018191 Date posted 08/10/2022 Zip Code H8T 3T2
Primary Job Posting Location:Lachine, Quebec Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position provides support to numerous groups within a function. He/she assists in gathering and analyzing data to support the work of Supervisors. This position compiles data, develops reports, conducts periodic audits, and produces forecasts that aid in improving operations.
- Complete MSD work measurement for numerous operations within UPS
- Develop and implement package operating plans
- Develop and implement special operating plans
- Develop and implement Holiday operating plans
- Develop and implement cost saving initiatives
- Volume and staffing forecasts
- Operational improvement activities
- Operational workshops
- Methods training
- Project implementations
- Technology implementations
- Organized and methodical
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office, Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong people skills
- Cross-functional work experience
- The ability to adjust schedule to accommodate operational requirements
- Ability to travel (limited)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Degree in Engineering or similar required - Preferred
- Bilingual (French & English) - Preferred
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.