Intermediate Apps DeveloperPermanent Primary Location: LACHINE, Quebec - Canada Job ID R23010227 Date posted 05/18/2023 Zip Code H8T 3H2
Primary Job Posting Location:Lachine, Quebec Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Hybrid model: Combination of working from home and office (1221, 32nd avenue, Lachine, Quebec.
This position provides input and support for full systems life cycle management activities (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.). He/She performs tasks within planned durations and established deadlines. This position collaborates with teams to ensure effective communication and support the achievement of objectives. He/She provides knowledge, development, maintenance, and support for applications.
- Generates application documentation.
- Contributes to systems analysis and design.
- Designs and develops moderately complex applications.
- Contributes to integration builds.
- Contributes to maintenance and support.
- Monitors emerging technologies and products.
- Bachelor’s Degree or International equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- Unidata database, UniBasic,VB, C, C++, Java, Node JS, Python
- Server Admin, Linux, Shell scripting,
- Agile Project Management Framework.
- Azure DevOps Services
UPS Supply Chain Solutions offers a competitive total compensation package including:
- Retirement savings plan (6.5% employer match contribution)
- UPS Stock Purchase Plan
- Reimbursement of your tuition fees
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Sick days (5) + floater days (2) + Annual Vacation
- Variety of discounts at certain suppliers for our employees, you are eligible as soon as you are hired.
- Development and career progression opportunities across multiple UPS SCS business units and geographies.
Competitive benefits coverage and even some premiums paid entirely by the employer which includes:
- Life insurance for you and your family
- Variety of specialists: Osteopath, Naturopath, Masseur, Acupuncturist, Speech therapist, Dietitian, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Psychologist, Social worker, etc.
- Emergency travel assistance for you and your family
- Medical services and supplies such as ambulance, hearing aids, orthopedic shoes, etc.
- Vision care, including eye exam, glasses or contact lenses
- Dental services including orthodontics
- Short and long term disability program
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.