Mechanic (Montreal)Permanent Primary Location: LACHINE, Quebec - Canada Job ID 060675 Date posted 04/21/2020 Zip Code H8T 3T2
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
The Mechanic is responsible for fleet maintenance. The responsibilities include the following:
- Repairing all UPS diesel and electric vehicles
- Operating vehicles with standard (manual) transmission
- Ensuring all vehicles are maintained regularly and in a timely manner
- Ability to lift 70 lbs
- Ability to drive standard (manual) transmission
- Available to work nights Monday through Friday
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organization skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment and occasionally outdoors
- Possession of essential trade tools and equipment
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.