PT Plant Engineering SupervisorPermanent Primary Location: LACHINE, Quebec - Canada Job ID R20001274 Date posted 10/07/2020 Zip Code H8T 3T2
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
This position manages the Comprehensive Health and Safety Process (CHSP) within the division. He/She provides a framework for employees to be engaged, challenged, and motivated to improve and sustain a healthy, injury free, and auto crash free workplace. This position is responsible for injury and auto crash prevention. He/She serves as a liaison between the district and the division to ensure UPS Freight safety compliance to regulatory standards.
- Trains and educates operations management to carry out safety responsibilities.
- Coordinates annual training schedules to ensure ongoing Health and Safety (H&S) training compliance through ongoing feedback and support.
- Proactively works with CHSP Committees to ensure the committees are effectively carrying out their roles and responsibilities.
- Reviews existing safety processes and activities and works with others to determine gaps within the division.
- Tracks, measures, and communicates results of safety activities to the CHSP Manager and Division Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent - Preferred
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.