Warehouse Associate (AM)Permanent Primary Location: LONDON, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22010392 Date posted 06/23/2022 Zip Code N6N 1B3
Primary Job Posting Location:London, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
In this role, you will be responsible for loading, unloading, receiving, sorting, and stocking packages. All work is performed in a warehouse setting. This is a general labor type job that requires unloading packages out of driver package cars and then loading packages into the UPS trailers based on the final destination.
This is a permanent part-time opportunity that offers:
- Full benefits
- Training and career development
- Guaranteed wage progression
What UPS can offer:
- Weekly compensation starting at $15.55 / per hour
- $30.09 per hour after seniority plus 48 months of service. Guaranteed wage progression through Union Collective Agreement
- Overtime after 5 hours
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance (after 1 year)
- Promotion from within. Career development and growth opportunities.
- Immediate access to employee discounts
- Steady work schedule
- No experience necessary – on the job training provided!
- Able to work in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Able to lift up to 70lbs.
The early morning shift at UPS is referred to as "the preload":
- Monday to Friday (5 days a week)
- Shift start time 3:00 AM - Must be flexible with start and end times.
- Shifts are generally 5-6 hours per day but may extend longer during high volume and peak holiday season.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.