International Admin AssistantPermanent Primary Location: MIRABEL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, Quebec - Canada Job ID R21008039 Date posted 10/15/2021 Zip Code J7N 1G3
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position enters data for shipments. The successful candidate communicates effectively, solves intermediate level problems, assists with basic research, and demonstrates time management skills. This position performs various other tasks as assigned.
• Performs general office duties (e.g., answers telephone, completes data entry, filing, etc.).
• Prepares reports/presentations using Microsoft Word or Excel.
• Prepares and/or coordinates information for internal use and distribution.
• High School Diploma, GED, or International equivalent
• Minimum of six months' office support experience - Preferred
• Effective oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, and time management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Accurate and rapid data entry
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.