Brokerage ManagerPermanent Primary Location: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario - Canada Job ID R21008532 Date posted 10/25/2021 Zip Code L5S 1E2
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position develops operational goals and plans, monitors and communicates operations performance, manages operations to meet customer deadlines, and maintains relationships with clients. He/She manages departmental financial performance, organizes and prioritizes workloads, and develops and maintains standard operation procedures (SOPs). This position manages compliance and liability reports to reduce cargo delays and costs associated with non-compliance of Customs Border Protection regulations. He/She resolves individual and group performance issues in accordance with UPS’s policies and procedures in a timely manner to motivate and foster teamwork. This position resolves customs problems in a timely manner to meet customers' expectations and avoid penalties.
- Reviews financial reports to identify exceptions and opportunities for enhancements.
- Conducts customer meetings and business reviews to assist clients in maintaining a leading business edge.
- Coaches others and provides on-going feedback and support to improve performance.
- Monitors customs memorandums and notices to stay aware of regulation changes and industry news.
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent
- Experience supervising others
- Experience in freight forwarding - Preferred
- Experience with labor relations - Preferred
- Experience negotiating with trucking carriers and international airlines - Preferred
- Experience with and knowledge of international trade lanes - Preferred
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.