Brokerage Product DevelopmentPermanent Primary Location: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22023511 Date posted 10/31/2022 Zip Code L5S 1E2
Primary Job Posting Location:Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Brokerage Product Development - Position Summary
This position provides customs brokerage expertise for geographically aligned customs brokerage accounts. The selected individual will rely upon detailed knowledge of customs brokerage regulation and requirement as well as the customs clearance process to maintain and grow customs brokerage revenue. The selected individual will work collaboratively with UPS Sales to identify opportunities to expand customer relationships and minimize customer churn.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides customs brokerage product expertise and input during solution development, contract negotiation, statement of work, and pricing agreement to maintain competitiveness and profitability.
- Participates in customer meetings and quarterly business reviews to provide leadership and strategic vision as related to customs brokerage impact on long-term partnerships.
- Advises customers on supply chain improvement opportunities and works collaboratively with other teams to develop solutions which reinforce the UPS value-added proposition.
- Gathers and shares customs brokerage customer service best practices
- Reviews customs brokerage service standards with customers to reach agreement on service levels and to retain business and manage organic growth
- Provides excellent customs brokerage service to increase customer satisfaction
- Demonstrates an attention to detail; documents specific and accurate information; thoroughly learns a topic; maintains organized files
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the functions, regulations and procedures of compliance agencies or governing bodies;
- Canada CCS or CTCS preferred
- Occasional overnight business travel required
- Must be able to travel and work from 1930 Derry Road, Mississauga, if needed
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.