Customer Profitability ManagementFixed Term (Fixed Term) Primary Location: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario - Canada Job ID R20005384 Date posted 12/18/2020 Zip Code L5S 1E2
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
This position assists the sales team through training and support of building profitable customer contracts through analysis of competitors’ rates, knowledge of appropriate market place incentives, and using various costing and pricing systems. The incumbent leads training to field sales personnel on pricing processes, systems, and competitor trends, and tracks territory performance around key pricing indices. This position serves as the liaison between the sales force and the Corporate Pricing Group, interfacing regularly with the Director of Sales and Sales Managers.
• Coaches sales personnel on competitor tactics, trends in the market, and appropriate responses.
• Partners with the Director of Sales and Sales Managers to provide market characteristics for targeted segments.
• Obtains insight into customer needs, buying behavior, and negotiating practices.
• Responds to questions from field sales regarding systems, policies, best practices, and incentive and contract procedures to assist in the development of bids.
• Serves as a subject matter expert on Revenue Management tools to support Pricing and Sales groups.
• Applies metrics to track and provide analysis.
• Supervises and Develops Others
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related discipline
• Pricing Experience, familiar with UPS sales process
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.