- Full Time
- Mississauga, Canada
- Level: Entry
- Travel: No
- Job ID: 057285
- Postal Code: L4V 1C2
With these traits you’re prefectly equipped for a package delivery position at UPS.
- Communicator 8
- Efficient 9
- Organized 10
- Positive 10
- Quick-Thinking 9
- Responsible 10
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Connect with Customers Daily
- Build Long-term Friendships within UPS
- Comprehensive Training
- No Special CDL Required
FUTURE YOU is part of the community
As a Package Delivery Driver, you’ll be a welcome and necessary part of the local community. You’ll be connecting with people from all walks of life, enriching their lives by delivering their packages reliably and with a smile.
FUTURE YOU is perfectly prepared
Our comprehensive driver training will prepare you for every possible situation. Whether it's road safety, vehicle care or customer communication, we'll get you up to speed.
Future You gets more rewards
Medical, Dental, Vision, and More
Career growth & mobility
The benefits and compensation information provided on this website are for informational purposes only. Not every product or service is available or applicable to every employee and the availability of a product or service is subject to change. UPS reserves the right to alter or delete the information provided as required by UPS’ business needs.
- Full Time
- Mississauga, Canada
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Full Time Driver at our Mississauga location starting at $16.00 (additional $2 bonus per hour/per day) with top rates of $31.79.
- Job Classifications: Full Time Driver
- Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
- Job Location: 3195 Airway Drive, Mississauga, ON L4V 1C2
- Work days: Monday - Fridays*
- Scheduled Shift: 9:00am – 7:00pm (flexible hours)
- Category: Operations
The UPS Driver performs the task of delivering and picking up UPS packages. The responsibilities consist of the following:
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to drive standard (manual) transmission
- Available to work daily, Monday through Friday; flexible to work any 8 hours shift between the hours of 7:00 and 22:00
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Possession of a valid driver license
- No at fault accidents within the last 3 years; no violations within the last 12 months
- Strong customer service skills
- Physical examination by a UPS identified doctor.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work required for the position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Wage starts at $16.00 per hour
- Guaranteed wage progression up to $31.79 per hour
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Group insurance and pension benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free onsite parking
Availability for Training in Mississauga area for 5 consecutive days will be required. More details will be provided to the selected candidates.
UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment and welcomes all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews.
All candidates must successfully complete series of interviews, a criminal history check and references verification in order to qualify.
“UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Human Resources representatives. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.”
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.