Finance SpecialistPermanent Primary Location: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario - Canada Job ID R23003174 Date posted 02/28/2023 Zip Code L5S 1E2
Primary Job Posting Location:Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position analyzes data and assists with the development of new reports. He/She provides data to senior and mid-level sales management to assist with evaluating business plan results. This position retrieves and interprets sales performance data. He/She provides advice on data manipulation techniques and presenting reports. This position works with internal peers and subject matter experts to satisfy end-user requests. He/She compares, contrasts, and analyzes critical performance data elements.
- Conducts data source searches to ensure pertinent data capture.
- Organizes data into various formats to ensure reports are user-friendly.
- Retrieves and interprets sales performance data.
- Assists with generating and presenting reports.
- Identifies data collection methods to assist sales force and interpret fluctuations.
- Provides UPS data support to meet requestor’s data needs.
- Recommends methods for improving summarization techniques.
- Dissects performance information and verifies data accuracy.
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Marketing, Mathematics or similar discipline - Preferred
- Experience with Relational Databases, SQL Server and Advanced Excel development
- Experience supervising others - Preferred.
- Works in office 1930 Derry Rd. E, Mississauga
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.