Full Time Administrative AssistantPermanent Primary Location: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22017227 Date posted 07/19/2022 Zip Code L5S 1E2
Primary Job Posting Location:Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Work location: 1930, Derry Rd East, Mississauga, Ontario
Pay Rate - $17.72 per ho
Assists raters and team leads in routine tasks. Enter data into customers’ files, gather and send documents.
- Assist in clerical tasks: information gathering, documentation, photocopying, faxing, splitting, etc
- Performs data entry/scanning.
- Completes first screen of B3 (customers’ files), open LVS, etc.
- Assists raters in general office duties: reports, forms, claims, etc.
- Answers phone calls from partners and other offices.
- Operates scanning station for imaging.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong typing skills
- Ability to read spreadsheets, extract information in Excel format, and communicate findings to management team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and promote a positive work environment
UPS Supply Chain Solutions offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Retirement Saving Plan
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- 5 discretionary days per year + annual vacation days
- Variety of store discounts for our Upsers.
- Career development and progression opportunities across multiple business units and geographies
- Competitive Benefits coverage and premium paid partially by the employer which include:
- Life Insurance for you and your family
- Variety of specialists : Osteopath, Naturopath, Masseur, Acupuncturist, Speech Therapist, Dietician, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Psychologist, Social Worker, etc.
- Emergency Travel Assistance for you and your family
- Medical services and supplies such as ambulance, hearing aids, orthopedic shoes, etc.
- Vision care including eyes exam, glasses or contacts
- Dental Services including orthodontics services
- Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.