Reporting & Analytics SupervisorPermanent Primary Location: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario - Canada Job ID R21000055 Date posted 01/06/2021 Zip Code L5S 1E2
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
The Marketing Research Analyst determines and recommends the appropriate method of research to investigate specific business issues or problems. He/she designs research studies to collect customer information for use in the identification and analysis of customer solutions. The Marketing Research Analyst consults with internal subject matter experts and third-party research vendors to assist in identifying the best approach to solving business issues. He/she determines and collects the relevant data required to perform analyses and is also responsible for summarizing and communicating the results of the analyses to key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Performs Statistical and Customer Analyses
- Maintains an understanding of current market and industry practices to leverage existing knowledge and optimize development of customer analyses.
- Gathers customer and/or third-party data from internal sources (e.g., Business Development, Marketing Research Department, etc.) for use in marketing research projects.
- Develops analysis objectives to better understand customer needs and identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
- Performs analyses using statistical software to facilitate understanding and interpretation of data
- Generates and Distributes Reports
- Gains access to in-house reporting tools (e.g., Business Information and Analysis [BIA], Data Warehouse [DWH], etc.) to facilitate the generation of reports.
- Formats databases to run queries and generate reports for inclusion in presentations.
- Gathers, compiles, and sorts data to facilitate reporting and analysis.
- Distributes reports to stakeholders to educate and inform.
- Analyze, define and document technical design for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating systems environment, interface with other systems, internal and external controls and output
- Knowledgeable in a variety of strategies of querying, processing, persisting, analyzing and presenting data
- Troubleshoot any data issues related to tracking and reporting
- Set up reporting to monitor KPIs and perform recurring audits to ensure data quality and consistency
- Attention to detail and the ability to read and follow directions is extremely important
- Improve and automate reporting of key metrics to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of other teams
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience working with data analysis, proficient in data mining
- Familiarity with data acquisition tools and techniques for SQL/NoSQL database
- Strong analytical written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word) and other common software applications
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel and ability to create Pivot Tables and complex nested formulas
- Bachelor’s Degree
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.