Revenue Management Specialist - CanadaPermanent Primary Location: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario - Canada Job ID 063292 Date posted 09/11/2020 Zip Code L5S 1E2
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
- The Revenue Management Specialist completes profitability costs analysis using customer’s shipping data for current and potential customers.
- He/She ensures consistent and timely processing of pricing analysis for customer opportunities and provides pricing approvals which conform to Canada District thresholds.
- The Revenue Management Specialist maintains all reporting data customer profitability analysis.
- He/She reports to the Revenue Management Supervisor.
- Using set guidelines analyze costing and revenue information to approve deny or modify an incentive request submitted by the sales-force
- Assist in the development and forecasting of account profitability
- Provides database management i.e. creates tables queries and reports to enhance processes.
- Interpret data and present summaries to the Management
- Understand and implement initiatives to support achievement of Business Plan goals Provides training to support new and updated products and systems.
- Communicate with the strategic sales-force to obtain accurate data to base a sound business decision.
- Submit recommendations for enhancements to the processes to the Supervisor.
- Communicate with the sales-force to obtain accurate data to make business decisions
- Have the ability to explain why an incentive was approved denied or modified
- Communicate with the Finance group on costs and adjustment factors
- Communicate with the Revenue Management Supervisor regarding account strategies
- Assist in the processing of National Account bids
- Assist the Revenue Management Supervisor and Manager as required
- Assist in on-going Revenue Management projects
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Have completed a post-secondary education
- Marketing/Sales/Financial Experience
- Strong Math background
- Experienced in MS Office suite with emphasis on databases
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Takes the initiative
- Good organization skills
- Good networking skills
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.