- Mississauga, Canada
- Level: Entry
- Travel: No
- Job ID: R22025499
- Zip Code: L5S 1W3
- Awesome fitness
- MONEY FOR UNIVERSITY OR COLLEGE AT SOME LOCATIONS
- PART-TIME, FLEXIBLE SHIFTS
- Relaxed dress code
- Great growth potentiaL
Earn & Learn
Earn your university or college degree without stressing about how to pay for it. Find out more about our program that will help Future You with your university or college expenses — a bonus of up to $6,000 per year for part-time employees.Learn More
Future You feels proud of where they are
There’s a lot to love about working at UPS. You’ll be working alongside some amazing people. And you’ll be part of an organization that welcomes diversity, recognizes achievement, celebrates milestones, promotes from within and gives back to the community.
Future You knows how to level up
You might know exactly where you want to go in your career, but even if you don’t, at UPS, you’ll discover amazing training and education opportunities within the company that will help you take the next step.
Maybe you’ll move into a DELIVERY DRIVER role. Or step into another career area entirely. Within our global organization, the possibilities for Future You are nearly endless.Learn More about career paths at UPS
Future You gets more
Even if you’re a part-time package handler, Future You will receive a full slate of benefits and other rewards.
Medical, dental, And vision
*after one year*
Career Growth & Mobility
The benefits and compensation information provided on this website are for informational purposes only. Not every product or service is available or applicable to every employee and the availability of a product or service is subject to change. UPS reserves the right to alter or delete the information provided as required by UPS’ business needs.
- Mississauga, Canada
- Job ID: R22025499
- Zip Code: L5S 1W3
Primary Job Posting Location:Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Warehouse Associate II
A Warehouse Associate II impacts the organization by meeting specific operational key performance indicators. This experienced employee has a general knowledge of warehousing terminology and practices. This position is responsible for warehouse functions including, but not limited to, unloading, sorting, picking, kitting, packing, shipping and cycle counts and may be responsible for multiple accounts. The person in this position may use PC-based warehouse management systems to track packages, confirm shipments, print labels and perform inventory counts. The Warehouse Associate II may use RF Scanners, carts, pallet jacks and/or forklifts. This employee may have direct customer and vendor contact and works under supervision by the Warehouse Lead or Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and inspect inbound product according to the established SOPs.
- Put away product in correct location based on SOPs.
- Receive returns, count and confirm quantities, determine condition and complete paperwork (e.g., separate invoices and match to bills).
- Obtain orders, prioritize if necessary, and select products from the proper locations.
- Obtain and properly match up reprinted orders.
- Verify accuracy of orders picked, including product name and size, product code, lot number, expiration date, and quantity. Escalate concerns to Lead or Supervisor.
- Stage and securely pack product based on SOPs.
- Place the appropriate documentation with each order and ensure all cases are clearly labelled and accurately marked (e.g., pick/pack slips, refrigerate stickers).
- Arrange for pick-up of shipments, contact carriers for ETA, and coordinate schedule.
- Handle products and perform duties according to client procedures, GMP/SOP and government/compliance regulations.
- Palletize cases, wrap, and load skids onto trailers.
- Create shipping labels and other paperwork for parcels and LTL skid shipments (e.g., waybills, shipping manifests, shipping labels); maintain accurate shipping data in warehouse management system.
- Stage and coordinate outbound shipments.
- Safely operate various power equipment including, but not limited to, pallet movers, forklifts, reach trucks, and order pickers.
- Use RF Scanners to electronically scan barcodes.
- Enter inventory into warehouse management system, verify information accuracy, and perform scheduled processes (e.g., billing, reports, issue sheets) according to SOPs.
- Conduct physical inventory or cycle counts daily, weekly and/or monthly based on SOPs.
- Quickly respond (via email or phone) to customer/client inquiries, resolve problems, and communicate service issues to Supervisor.
- Encourage safe work practices in others, point out areas where safety training and enforcement is needed, and participate on Comprehensive Health & Safety Program (CHSP) committee.
- Ensure all equipment is in proper working order (e.g., counter balance/doors/docks/signal lights).
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- Warehouse experience - preferred
- Must be able to lift between 50-75 lbs
- Computer/PC Skills - preferred
- Must be comfortable working from heights.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.