Warehouse Worker - Early MorningPermanent Primary Location: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22000158 Date posted 03/03/2022 Zip Code L5P 1B1
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then be a part of our dedicated team that sorts, loads and unloads packages into and from UPS delivery vehicles and trailers that deliver happiness straight to our customers. We offer unionized permanent part-time Package Handler roles with unlimited growth opportunities, tuition reimbursements, extended health and dental benefits and paid vacations.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Warehouse Workers at our Mississauga location. $17.80 per hour. As a Warehouse worker you will be responsible for loading, unloading, sorting, and scanning of packages in the center.
- Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
- Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
- Job Location: 6500 Silver Dart Drive, Mississauga, ON L5P 1B1
- Work days: Monday - Friday (must be available to work all 5 days)
- Scheduled Shift:
- Mondays – 3:00 AM to 7:15 AM
Tue-Fri – 6:00 AM to 10:15 AM
(Flexibility in start and end times may be required as per operational needs)
- Category: Warehouse Operations
- Ability to follow set procedures
- Ability to lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
- Able to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers
- Comfortable working inside container trailers, delivery trucks or similar equipment
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding and temperature changing warehouse environment
- Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes and routing charts
- No warehouse experience required
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- $17.80 per hour
- Unionized role with guaranteed wage progression up to $25.41 per hour
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Group insurance and pension benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free onsite parking
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2000 per semester plus $300 reimbursement for books (conditions apply)
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.