Gen Ledger Accounting SpecPermanent Primary Location: MONCTON, New Brunswick - Canada Job ID R22024605 Date posted 10/14/2022 Zip Code E1C 9M3
Primary Job Posting Location:Moncton, New Brunswick Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position will learn various task in General Ledger/AP which will include delegation of daily bank wires. This position ensures accounting transactions are properly recorded, posted, processed, and reported for SCS A/R recons. This position analyzes and processes a few journal entries. This position performs and review standard month-end entries. This position communicates and documents accounting procedures for specialized accounting and financial transactions.
- Creates, modifies, templates of bank wires
- Delegation of daily bank wires
- Communicates with users to deliver solutions for enhancements, updates, and testing.
- Administers access to reporting tools.
- Works closely with internal and external Auditors.
- Analyzes expense variances.
- Identifies, develops and implements process improvements.
- Contributes to department cross training critical functions as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent - Preferred but not required
- Knowledge of internal systems and tools - Preferred
- Experience creating and generating reports using Microsoft products or equivalent software - Preferred
- Knowledge of general accounting and/or finance processes - Preferred
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.