IT Knowledge Intern - Contract (Jan 2022 to Jun 2022) Moncton, NBFixed Term (Fixed Term) Primary Location: MONCTON, New Brunswick - Canada Job ID R21009008 Date posted 11/22/2021 Zip Code E1C 9M3
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Our UPS Global Business Services Knowledge team is looking for qualified interns to work on modernizing internal customer service-related knowledge articles using Salesforce’s CRM platform. Our knowledge team creates and maintains articles containing information that Customer Care Representatives need to assist our customers through a variety of contact channels (phone email chat). Successful candidates will work as part of a team responsible for transitioning knowledge articles to the Salesforce CRM platform while modernizing the manner for which this content is displayed and accessed.
Must be available to work a minimum of 30-40 hours per week.
Shift is Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm
Position is in office. Working remotely is not an option for this role
- Participating in conference calls to discuss project activities
- Writing and modifying knowledge articles with an emphasis on visual aids and targeted content
- Working with subject matter experts to provide recommendations for design improvement opportunities in support areas within UPS.com
- Assisting the team to evaluate the UPS customer journey processes and making recommendations for improvement
- Documenting best practices that enhances the final product
- Offering solutions to overcome potential obstacles
- Excellent verbal and writing proficiency in English
- Extensive knowledge of MS Word (Knowledge of other MS Office products considered an asset)
- Identify and share efficientcreativeinnovative ideas to improve knowledge comprehension
- Work collaboratively within a team environment with a positive attitude and high level of integrity
- Ability to create quality work while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and manage time efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and adaptable
- Experience with knowledge management or communications considered an asset
Desired Technical / Application Experience
- Proficient Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products#CD# especially MS Word - required
- Experience in graphic design – desired
- Experience in Visual Studio/HTML Editor/Visual Basic or Salesforce CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems – desired
- Must be a recent graduate within the last 24 monthsor a current undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree in CommunicationsEducation (High School or above)Web DesignMarketingor a related field.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.