Delivery Driver (Class 5)Permanent Primary Location: LACHINE, Quebec - Canada Job ID R21007141 Date posted 09/15/2021 Zip Code H8T 3T2
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
UPS is looking for individuals who enjoy working in a physical, fast-paced, outdoor environment that involves delivering packages in residential areas for UPS. Package Delivery Drivers must have excellent customer contact and driving skills.
Qualified applicants must have a valid class 5 driver’s license or higher issued in the province of Quebec. Package Delivery Drivers are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines. New drivers could cover multiple residential areas, so area knowledge is an asset as well as the ability to read a map.
- Starting hourly rate: $ 19.00/h (includes hourly premium)
- Maximum rate: $ 35.89/h (probation + 48 month progression)
- Paid weekly - every Friday direct deposit into your account
- Immediate access to UPS ‘Employee Discounts’ upon hiring
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement
- Start time between 9AM and Noon, Monday to Friday
- Approximately 40 to 45 hours a week
- Working hours are not guaranteed and depend on the volume of days
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. (35kg) without assistance and 150 lbs. (68kg) with assistance
- Ability to read and navigate with map books
- Minimum 21 years of age (for insurance purposes)
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Clean Driver’s Abstract respecting the following conditions:
- a) No at fault accidents within the last 3 years
- b) No traffic violations within the last 12 months
UPS is the world’s largest courier company. UPS offers guaranteed wage increases, benefits, pension plan, employee stock purchasing plans and promotion from within opportunities.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if a workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada!
* Seasonal hourly salary valid until December 31st 2021
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.