Package Center SpecialistPermanent Primary Location: LACHINE, Quebec - Canada Job ID R21008276 Date posted 11/25/2021 Zip Code H8T 3T2
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position provides customer service by taking calls and analyzing and resolving cutomer issues. The employee prepares and delivers customer service trainings. This position supports various means of process and system enhancements. The employee maintains a safe working environment for the team.
The primary function of this job is to support both outside and inside customers with issues related to the automotive. The position is the liaison for the automotive dept for four regions. (Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec Extended, and Atlantic Canada)
- Answering all incoming calls
- Arranging towing or shuttling of vehicles
- Ordering automotive supplies when required for the four regions
- Ordering tires when required (currently for 3 regions)
- Order office supplies for the Montreal facility
- Coordinate breakdown calls with the Feeder or the Lachine Package depts
- Keep supervisors and manager informed of situations or requests
- Order license plates (replacement or new car registration)
- Update AIS with OSS repairs and file or send the copies after entering to their respective centers.
- Any projects assigned to complete
- Order annually PEP stickers from SAAQ
- Order annually winter tuques and gloves for automotive techs (Nationally)
- Order winter parkas and vests for 4 regions.
- Arrange tire services for Lachine Feeders, Trailers, and Package depts.
- Submit expenses and boot allowances for automotive personnel.
- Advise Lachine techs re yard boosts or other yard issues requiring our attention.
- Create vendor contracts when required.
- Ordering local parts when required
- Arranging UPS cars, tractors, trailer pickups with local vendors when required for repair.
- Advise drivers arriving at the shop with mechanic issues to tech bays.
- Order and troubleshoot tech uniforms with supplier.
- Order Oil, Washer Fluid, and coolant for 4 regions
- Part Inventory when required
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.