HR Geo Services Specialist - Hamilton, ONPermanent Primary Location: MOUNT HOPE, Ontario - Canada Job ID R23002468 Date posted 02/14/2023 Zip Code L6S 1W0
Primary Job Posting Location:Mount Hope, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
The HR Geo Services Specialist role is responsible for providing HR support to the geographies within their scope of responsibility. These roles deliver the HR services that require close physical proximity to business operations and cover one to multiple UPS locations. High level responsibilities vary by country based on the level of BPO support received (as detailed below) but may include management of employee concerns and complaints, inquiry management, implementation of local services and programs to reduce employee turnover, talent acquisition, select onboarding / offboarding activities, and on-site learning facilitation.
Shift: Monday to Friday
- Assist in recruitment activities - post jobs on Indeed, create Workday requisitions, flyer drops, agency visits, job fairs, recruitment contact sourcing
- Promotion of referral program for all buildings and shifts under your scope
- Manage employee concerns and complaints
- Support our external and internal customers
- Recent graduate from Human Resources Management program or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Exceptional oral, written and interactive communication skills
- Skilled in effective research tactics with strong organization skills
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to internal and external customers
- Knowledge of local employment and regulatory laws - Preferred
- Extended Health & Dental benefits for employee and family: Effective 1st of the month following 3 months of service
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation after 1 year of service (3 weeks after 5 years, 4 weeks after 10 years, 5 weeks after 20 years, 6 weeks after 25 years)
- 5 personal days after 60 days’ initial probation
- Weekly payments/direct deposit – every Friday
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.