Office ClerkPermanent Primary Location: MOUNT HOPE, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22009716 Date posted 04/27/2022 Zip Code L6S 1W0
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Part time Administrative Office Clerks who work for UPS out of the Hamilton International Airport are responsible for communicating effectively with internal/external customers daily via phone, fax, and email. You will input and process shipments, domestic and international, in accordance with UPS and local government policies – CBSA, Canada Border Services Agency. Most work is performed in an office setting but on occasion you will enter the warehouse to retrieve a package.
Permanent PT Administrative Office Clerk:
- Sunday - Thursday (5 days a week)
- Sunday shift: 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM (approx.)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday shift: 10:30 PM to 03:30 AM (approx.)
- Please note that start and finish time can vary. We ask for some flexibility to stay later at times during high volume peak season and operational delays.
What UPS can offer:
- $16.40 / per hour to start
- Paid on a weekly basis – every Friday
- Merit increases once a year
- Mandatory enrollment in company defined pension plan (DCPP) after one year
- Health, dental, vision care benefits after 60 days
- Employee discounts
- Employee Referral Bonus - $150 per employee referral
- Training and career development – we promote from within!
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Image documents for export, data entry, resolve discrepancies
- Key data accurately within specific deadlines into UPS systems
- Check and forward legal documentation
- Provide administrative support to management team
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate typing speed of 40+ WPM
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
- Availability to work longer hours when needed during high volume peak holiday season
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.