HR Associate (Entry Level/HR Intern)Temporary Primary Location: MOUNT HOPE, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22026452 Date posted 11/08/2022 Zip Code L6S 1W0
Primary Job Posting Location:Mount Hope, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position collaborates with a variety of management levels on projects that contribute to the success of the team. He/She uses discipline specific knowledge, skills, and abilities to assist with various projects, presentations, and business improvement opportunities. This position performs other career related responsibilities as assigned.
- Enters data into Human Resources database.
- Composes competent memos to employees to effectively communicate policy and procedural changes.
- Assists in the construction and improvement of company policies and procedures.
- Reviews resumes in online database to recruit qualified individuals for specific open positions.
- Maintains applications, and applicant flow logs in accordance with standard company procedures.
- Assists in recruitment activities and special projects as needed.
- Files documents and answer phone calls.
- Recent graduate from Human Resources Management program or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Exceptional oral, written and interactive communication skills
- Skilled in effective research tactics with strong organization skills
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to internal and external customers
- Knowledge of local employment and regulatory laws - Preferred
40-hour work week
9 AM-5:30 PM
Location: 9272 Airport Rd Hamilton, On
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.