Automotive TechnicianPermanent Primary Location: NANAIMO, British Columbia - Canada Job ID R21007356 Date posted 10/19/2021 Zip Code V9S 5X3
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position maintains delivery vehicles from a variety of manufacturers. He/She troubleshoots and maintains/repairs various systems including but not limited to: hydraulic brakes, engine/transmission, electronics, and suspension. This position performs other tasks as requested.
- Repairs all UPS gas and propane vehicles.
- Shop cleanliness and organization
- Ensures all vehicles are maintained regularly and in a timely manner.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Availability to work evening shifts, 5 days per week
- Ability to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment and occasionally outdoors
- Possession of essential hand tools
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.