Driver Helper - New Market/Aurora/BeetonSeasonal (Seasonal) Primary Location: New Market, Ontario - Canada Job ID R21007745 Date posted 11/11/2021 Zip Code L3X 0A6
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
We are hiring part-time employees to work out of the New Market/Aurora/Beeton areas and assist UPS Drivers in delivering packages. This position assists UPS Package Drivers with deliveries and pick-ups of UPS packages at UPS drop boxes and customer locations along a specified route. They perform physical, fast-paced environment involving continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages. This position ensures the best customer service through efficiency and dedication.
NO DRIVING NECESSARY!
- Delivers and picks up UPS packages efficiently and effectively.
- Learns and properly executes UPS package handling methods.
- Part time position, 3-5 hours, various start times available between 10:00am and 3:00pm,Monday to Friday
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must be able to deliver packages by means of walking
Hourly pay rate: $20.00 (base rate $15.00 + hourly bonus $5)
- Weekly pay
- Paid training
- $1000retention bonus - $300 paid at 30 working days and $700 paid at the end of peak
- You will be working around your home
- Opportunities for advancement within a Fortune 500 company
- Immediate access to 'UPS Employee Discount' program upon hire
- The duration of the contract is until the end of December 2021 with a possibility of extension. Candidates from close areas willing to work in New Market/Aurora/Beeton are welcome to apply.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.