Seasonal Helper Co-ordinatorSeasonal (Seasonal) Primary Location: OTTAWA, Ontario - Canada Job ID R20005290 Date posted 11/18/2020 Zip Code K2R 1H4
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
This position handles day-to-day services within an operation (e.g., on-call Air pickups, heavy pick-up accounts, unforeseen events, etc.). He/She helps coordinate the needs and efforts of the operation to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction is met. This position assists in facilitating the smooth execution of procedures and management of systems.
- Resolves customer concerns within the operation.
- Supports saftely and compliance.
- Recent graduate from a Business or Supply Chain program - Preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Exceptional oral, written and interactive communication skills
- Skilled in effective research tactics with strong organization skills
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.