Data Entry Administrator (Part-time; PM Shift) - Owen Sound, ONPermanent Primary Location: OWEN SOUND, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22007411 Date posted 04/20/2022 Zip Code N4K 5N3
Primary Job Posting Location:Owen Sound, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
“UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.”
At UPS we discover how we combine endless opportunities innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
This part-time position out of Owen Sound (ON) provides inbound telephone customer support and determines the nature of the call or inquiry. He/She communicates with internal/external customers on a daily basis vis phone, fax, an email. This position inputs and processes shipments, domestic and international, in accordance with UPS and government policies.
- Screens incoming calls
- Perform checks on packages (check labels, packaging, invoices) and scan packages
- Keys data accurately within time specific deadlines into UPS systems
- Checks and forwards legal documentation
- Provides administrative support to Management team
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Typing speed of 30+ words per minute with 90% accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work flexible shift hours
- Warehouse experience is an asset
Shift hours: Evening shift (3-5 hours) - flexibility with start and end times expected
Compensation and benefits:
- $15.55 per hour, 12 months’ merit increases (annual appraisal)
- Extended Health & Dental benefits for employee and family: Effective 1st of the month following 2 months of service
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation after 1 year of service (3 weeks after 5 years, 4 weeks after 10 years, 5 weeks after 20 years, 6 weeks after 25 years)
- 5 personal days after 60 days’ initial probation
- Weekly payments/direct deposit – every Friday
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.