Full-Time Driver - Owen SoundPermanent Primary Location: OWEN SOUND, Ontario - Canada Job ID R22000149 Date posted 06/23/2022 Zip Code N4K 5N3
Primary Job Posting Location:Owen Sound, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
“UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.”
At UPS we discover how we combine endless opportunities innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
- Job Details: UPS is currently looking for Full-Time Driver at our Owen Sound facility with pay rate starting at $17.00/hr.
- Job Classification: Full Time
- Job Type: Hourly / Unionized / Opportunity to turn permanent with full benefits
- Work days: Monday - Friday but may change as per the needs of the business
- Scheduled Shift: 8+ hours a day (hours are based on volume and are not guaranteed)
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs unassisted
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Available to work Monday through Friday (with flexibility)
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Possession of a valid G driver’s license
- No at-fault accidents within the last 3 years (clean driver's abstract must be produced on request)
- No traffic violations within the last 12 months
- Strong customer service skills
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.