Mechanic -Quebec CityPermanent Primary Location: QUEBEC CITY, Quebec - Canada Job ID R21009069 Date posted 11/26/2021 Zip Code G2E 5X6
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position maintains a diverse range of equipment including delivery vehicles, heavy duty machinery, on road tractors, and trailers from a variety of manufacturers. He/She troubleshoots and maintains/repairs various systems including hydraulic brakes, air brakes, electronics, and engines. This position performs other tasks as requested.
- Repairs all UPS diesel and electric vehicles.
- May Operate vehicles with standard (manual) transmission.
- Ensures all vehicles are maintained regularly and in a timely manner.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Availability to work flexible shifts, up to 5 days per week
- Ability to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment and occasionally outdoors
- Possession of essential hand tools
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.