PT DPS SupervisorPermanent Primary Location: QUEBEC CITY, Quebec - Canada Job ID R22027130 Date posted 11/23/2022 Zip Code G2E 5X6
Primary Job Posting Location:Quebec City, Quebec Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position assists the Package Dispatch Supervisor (PDS) with dispatch analysis and daily routine tasks that support the dispatch and preload teams. He/She is responsible for analyzing dispatch plans, identifying areas of opportunity, report publication and service audits.
- Verifies system downloads.
- Identifies various service failures and exceptions.
- Prints and distributes multiple daily reports.
- Makes necessary report updates and communicates changes to PDS.
- Utilizes mapping tools.
- Plots previous data and compares actual dispatch to planned dispatch.
- Maintains a loop analysis to ensure periodic analysis of all loops.
- Utilizes available reports and systems.
- Completes monthly dispatch audit.
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent - Preferred
- Dispatch Planning System (DPS) and UDC knowledge
- Experience using Microsoft Office products or equivalent software
- Customer-focused with strong planning and organization skills
- Familiar with package flow technologies - Preferred
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.