Full-time Service Provider/Package DriverPermanent Primary Location: RED DEER, Alberta - Canada Job ID R20001534 Date posted 10/14/2020 Zip Code T4P 3R2
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
This position delivers and picks up packages to and from residential and/or commercial properties. He/She performs in a physical, fast-paced environment involving driving, continual lifting, lowering, and carrying packages. He/She practices safe transportation methods while traveling to and from destinations. This position ensures the best customer service through efficiency and dedication.
- Learns and properly executes UPS safe driving methods.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Complies with UPS appearance guidelines
- Excellent customer contact and driving skills
- Meets local age and operations requirements to operate a vehicle
- Availability to work 5 days per week Monday to Friday approximately starting at 8:30 am, hours vary from a minimum of 8 hours per day up to 12 hours per day, depending on package volume
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.