Customs Brokerage Representative IPermanent Primary Location: RICHMOND, British Columbia - Canada Job ID R22010028 Date posted 04/26/2022 Zip Code V6W 1G3
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Working from home
Initial training will be held in the office Belgrave Way, Delta.
Work Schedule: Wednesday to Sunday 11pm to 7.30am, overnight shift.
- To process customs clearance (release) AND/OR confirm declarations for repetitive and non-complex shipments guided by the CCBS system and personal skills.Client (Internal/External):Import operations, Support Services, Consulting, Inbound services, Sales, etc, and all customs clients and partnersSpecific output or services:
- Customs release AND/OR confirm declarations for repetitive and non-complex shipments using client' profile in CCBS system (creates or modifies line code/classification)
- Handle delivery service AND/OR import permits requests if required AND/OR gather and send proper documentation to the government
Job Key Contributions/Task:
- Data entry (open customers' files, validate information, credit and invoicing)
- Collect supplementary information or documentation from customers, drivers, custom and other offices, etc, when required
- Identify customer profiles discrepancies
- Answer standard questions and requests from customers, drivers, customs and other offices
- Work as team member with other actors: clients, UPS SCS employees, carriers, inbound agents
- 6 months to 2 years of experience
- High school degree
- Bilingualism required - intermediate level (in Quebec Only)
- Basic knowledge in Customs operations, laws and regulations, and other government departments
- Basic understanding of HS system
- Basic computer skills
UPS Supply Chain Solutions offers a competitive total compensation package including:
• Retirement savings plan
• UPS Stock Purchase Plan
• Reimbursement of your tuition fees
• Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
• 5 discretionary days per year + Annual vacation
• Variety of discounts at certain suppliers for our employees, you are eligible as soon as you are hired.
• Development and career progression opportunities across multiple UPS SCS business units and geographies.
Competitive benefits coverage and even some premiums paid entirely by the employer which includes:
• Variety of specialists: Osteopath, Naturopath, Masseur, Acupuncturist, Speech therapist, Dietitian, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Psychologist, Social worker, etc.
• Emergency travel assistance for you and your family
• Medical services and supplies such as ambulance, hearing aids, orthopedic shoes, etc.
• Vision care, including eye exam, glasses or contact lenses
• Life insurance for you and your family
• Dental services including orthodontics
• Short and long term disability program
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.