Brokerage Admin Assistant IPermanent Primary Location: LACHINE, Quebec - Canada Job ID R21008006 Date posted 10/07/2021 Zip Code H8T 3H2
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Assists raters and team leads in routine tasks. Enter data into customers’ files, gather and send documents.
- Assist in clerical tasks: information gathering, documentation, photocopying, faxing, splitting, etc
- Performs data entry/scanning.
- Completes first screen of B3 (customers’ files), open LVS, etc.
- Assists raters in general office duties: reports, forms, claims, etc.
- Answers phone calls from partners and other offices.
- Operates scanning station for imaging.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong typing skills
- Ability to read spreadsheets, extract information in Excel format, and communicate findings to management team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and promote a positive work environment
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.