Customs Brokerage Rep IPermanent Primary Location: LACHINE, Quebec - Canada Job ID R21008029 Date posted 10/07/2021 Zip Code H8T 3H2
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Job Location: Onsite IBM - 23, Boul de l'aéroport, Bromont. Working remotely not available.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 8.00AM to 4.30PM
To process customs clearance (release) AND/OR confirm declarations for repetitive and non-complex shipments guided by the CCBS system and personal skills.
Import operations, Support Services, Consulting, Inbound services, Sales, etc, and all customs clients and partners
Specific output or services:
- Customs release AND/OR confirm declarations for repetitive and non-complex shipments using client' profile in CCBS system (creates or modifies line code/classification)
- Handle delivery service AND/OR import permits requests if required AND/OR gather and send proper documentation to the government
Job Key Contributions/Task:
- Data entry (open customers' files, validate information, credit and invoicing)
- Collect supplementary information or documentation from customers, drivers, custom and other offices, etc, when required
- Identify customer profiles discrepancies
- Answer standard questions and requests from customers, drivers, customs and other offices
- Work as team member with other actors: clients, UPS SCS employees, carriers, inbound agents
- 6 months to 2 years of experience
- High school degree
- CCS Designation an asset
- Bilingualism required - intermediate level (in Quebec Only)
- Basic knowledge in Customs operations, laws and regulations, and other government departments
- Basic understanding of HS system
- Intermediate Computer skills such as Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Excellent typing skills
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.