Mechanic (Canada)Permanent Primary Location: VICTORIA, British Columbia - Canada Job ID 062402 Date posted 07/29/2020 Zip Code V8Z 4M2
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
The Mechanic is responsible for fleet maintenance. The responsibilities include the following:
- Perform maintenance and repair to all UPS package vehicles including diesel, gasoline and propane fuel systems
- Operating vehicles with standard (manual) transmission
- Ensuring all vehicles are maintained regularly and in a timely manner
- Ability to lift 70 lbs
- Ability to drive standard (manual) transmission
- Available to work nights Monday through Friday
- Flexible to work any 4 hour shift between the hours of 1700 and 0130
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organization skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment and occasionally outdoors
- Possession of essential trade tools and equipment
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.