SEASONAL WALKERSeasonal (Seasonal) Primary Location: WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Canada Job ID R21007312 Date posted 09/27/2021 Zip Code R3H 0R3
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position assists UPS Package Drivers with deliveries and pick ups of UPS packages at UPS drop boxes and customer locations along a specified route. He/She performs physical, fast-paced environment involving continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages. This position ensures the best customer service through efficiency and dedication.
- Delivers and picks up UPS packages efficiently and effectively.
- Learns and properly executes UPS package handling methods.
What UPS can offer:
- Weekly compensation starting at $16.00 + $1.80 hourly holiday bonus per hour
- Opportunities for future growth within the Organization
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Complies with UPS appearance guidelines
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to read map and addresses
- Must have own outdoor cold weather attire
- Must have ability to walk outside for 3-5 hours
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.