Lead Applications DeveloperPermanent Primary Location: LACHINE, Quebec - Canada Job ID R23006968 Date posted 05/10/2023 Zip Code H8T 3H2
Primary Job Posting Location:Lachine, Quebec Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position provides leadership in full systems life cycle management (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.) to ensure delivery is on time and within budget. He/She directs component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing for Applications Development (AD) initiatives to meet business requirements and ensure compliance. This position develops and leads AD project activities and integrations. He/She guides teams to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives. This position researches and supports the integration of emerging technologies. He/She provides knowledge and support for applications’ development, integration, and maintenance. This position leads junior team members with project related activities and tasks. He/She guides and influences department and project teams. This position facilitates collaboration with stakeholders.
- Leads systems analysis and design.
- Leads design and development of applications.
- Develops and ensures creation of application documents.
- Defines and produces integration builds.
- Monitors emerging technology trends.
- Leads maintenance and support.
- Bachelor’s Degree or International equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field - Preferred
- 5 to 8 years of experience in a development team
- Agile Project Management Framework
- Azure DevOps Services Experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office Applications Knowledge
- .Net Full stack, Angular, SQL, ORACLE, C#, Java
- Linux, Tomcat
Hybrid model candidate may be able to commute to 1221, 32nd avenue, Lachine, Quebec or 4156 Mainway, Burlington, Ontario.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.